Time Management Tools for Teachers
Learn How to Get Your Time Back the Right Way
Being a good teacher shouldn’t mean you have to surrender all your free time. If you’ve been feeling overworked and overwhelmed, you are not alone. But the good news is, you don’t have to struggle any longer. With our Time for You program, you can score time management tools for teachers that actually work.
Our exclusive 8-week, on-demand program teaches you how to reclaim your personal time without sacrificing your high standards. And the best part? The program can be completed 100% online, on your own time!
Yes! You can have it all. Time for You shows you how.
Time for You is now available! And during the month of February, you can unlock early-access pricing. Don’t wait to change your life—the positive impact of this program will last forever, but this special pricing won’t…
Get BalancEd With Our Three-Step Approach to Time Management
Time For You provides a wealth of time management tools and techniques that factor in the unique realities of teaching. You’ll get back loads of time for you without sacrificing quality instruction for your students.
Tools alone are not enough to achieve our goals. Time for You supports you by helping you develop the mindset needed to recognize your value. In only 8 weeks, you will understand why and how to say “yes” to you.
By the end of our program, you will have what you need to achieve and maintain your time management goals right now and well into the future, empowering you to teach like a rockstar and live like one, too!
What You’ll Learn
- How to identify where you are spending your time each day
- What it is you really want to accomplish with your free time
- How to set achievable goals
- The steps you will need to take to actually achieve those goals
- The types of activities or habits that can cause you to lose time
- Flexible strategies for reclaiming time
- How to plan for long- and short-term tasks
- How your environment can help or hinder your efforts to save time
- How to identify what items on your to-do list really need to be done and when
- How to layer tasks to save time
- How to be proactive rather than reactive
- The role mindset plays in achieving and maintaining your goals
What You’ll Get
- Our exclusive 8-week online Time for You program
- Unlimited access that you can return to over and over again
- A living program that grows as we grow
- Lifetime access to optional weekly support calls
- Membership in our online support group
- Worksheets and templates to help you move through the program with ease
- Weekly reflection activities to keep your learning on track
- Strategies for effective and efficient lesson planning
- Reflection strategies to use in the classroom
- BONUS modules to extend your learning even further
- MORE TIME FOR YOU!
Support When You Need It
The support we offer continues even after the program ends. Our clients continue to have access to our weekly support calls and our private community portal even after the original 8-week program concludes. With our support programs, you can access additional resources and attend check-ins to ensure you have what you need to maintain your time management goals in the long run. In addition, you will be able to access our Hidden Gems portal where you can access on-demand educational resources at no additional cost. It’s your time. Get it back!
Get our Ten Tips for Time Management Infographic FREE!
Don’t wait to get started on your journey to better time management. Sign up to our newsletter and get Ten Tips for Time Management and other great strategies delivered straight to your inbox.