As featured in our
As featured in our blog, Found Poetry is a great way to bring creative tasks into any literature unit. As with any academic task, however it is critical to ensure that the integration of this activity is meaningful and purposeful.
Our Found Poetry Unit Integration and Assessment Pack provides educators with the tools they need to seamlessly integrate this activity into their classes while linking to core ELA skills, including:
- Text Structure
- Thematic Exploration
- Expository Writing
This resource contains:
- A brief exploration of Found Poetry: what it is as well as its strengths and weaknesses as an academic tool
- A step-by-step lesson plan that is adaptable to suit any fictional text
- Editable Student instructions for
- Informative/Formative Assessment Task
- Summative Assessment Task
- Editable Assessment Rubric linked to Common Core ELA Strands
There are no reviews yet.